Author Topic: Hi. Need Some Help  (Read 1693 times)

Radix

• Fiedler Audio User
    • View Profile
Hi. Need Some Help
« on: November 27, 2015, 04:36:05 PM »
I just purchased your AD 480 Pro Reverb & I'm having a little bit of trouble. I play acoustic guitar & I was looking for a good reverb to enhance my recordings. I know next to nothing about recording & DAW's etc. What I want to do is very simple. I just want to add reverb to a dry audio file. When I import a file into the AD 480 I play it but can't hear what the different pre-sets sound like until I export it & process it. How can I just listen to the file & scroll through the pre-sets hearing what they sound like until I find one I like & then export & process it.

Thanks for your time.

Thomas Fiedler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi. Need Some Help
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 10:21:29 AM »
Hi Radix,

thank you for purchasing the AD 480 pro.

Actually your file should play just fine through the reverb in realtime and you should be able to jump through the presets. Please make shure that the mix slider is not at 0 or a very low value and that both in bypass and out bypass are off. On the setup page it is possible to route mixed, dry and wet signal to the available outputs. If you never changed something there you should be fine but please check there also if something is not right.

If the problem still persists please tell me which iDevice you are using, on which iOS version you are and which audio interface you use in case you do use one.

Best,

Thomas

Radix

• Fiedler Audio User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »
Hi Thomas

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried it yesterday morning and all of sudden I could hear the presets in real-time. Can't figure out why I couldn't before! Anyway thank you very much. Stay tuned I might have more questions. :)

P.S. When I surf around your site I quite frequently get this:

Just thought you might be interested.

Thomas Fiedler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
Hi Radix,

thanks for the info. Yes i know about this. A solution is on the way.

Cheers,

Thoams